HAITI PRAYER
I was in the street playin ball
when the ground started shaking
then i saw you on the floor
thought "where the hell is our king?"
"where the hell is our god?"
to protect all this lifes
if the world ends today
i just wont give you fives
I see my mom dyin
just in front of my eyes
man, i'm fourteen years old
i'm just too young to die
with the blood in my face
i'm asking myself
is there a god anywhere
or am i just by myself?
and after the tears
i get up and clean my face
just don't wanna look behind
don't wanna forget that phrase
that you, mom, said me
when i was a little homie:
"Jay, if I disappear, one day
try to don't feel the rain
try to don't feel the pain
try to stand up without cryin
do not get back to that hood
cause one day you'll be alone and you'll have no food.
I get up and clean my face
Just don't wanna look behind
don't wanna forget that phrase
that you, mom, said me
when i was a little homie
Just don't wanna forget your face.
---------------------------------
esta é para o haiti.
José Poças
segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
" Luta pelos teus sonhos e serás feliz... um dia. "

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário